Digital Object Progress 4

This week was finishing the battery case and the screw thread for each piece to connect. I need a little more time to finish the indents and the button on the body of the flashlight and a small fillet to the case for the lens. Hopefully I can finish that and render it within the next session I have on Rhino 3D. There was the wrist strap that connected at the bottom of the flashlight as well as the conductive strips inside the battery case but it depends on how my other major projects pan out. I think for me to finish it here would be too easy since the last details are minor but I think they are important enough to the flashlights original design that I should see it through.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverse Engineering Object

Digital Object Final